Up to now, the area of the flying hill has been reserved for the greatest ski flying legends only. However, with our new great attraction everyone can experience how it is to fly along the world’s largest jumping hill.
Ready to fly over the jumping hill and turn into real-life eagles? Adrenaline rush is 566 metres long, top speed reaches 85 km/h.
More information: +386 (0)31 689 806
Procedure to go for a Zipline ride
1. Booking - If you want to enjoy your descent, please book a place first.
2. Arrival - We suggest you come at the centre's reception desk at least 15 minutes before the descent. Reception desk of Planica Nordic Centre is located in central building (round building opposite to the ski flying hill).
3. Presentation - We will inform you about the descent, distribute the equipment, answer your questions and guide you to the chairlift.
4. Equipment - You will get a safety seatbelt, helmet and zipline trolley, suitable for your weight.
5. Preparation - Chairlift will take you to the top of the Flying hill of Gorišek brothers. Instructors will wait for you there and provide you with the last details.
6. Descent - The only thing left is the 566 metres-long feeling of a complete freedom and unforgettable adrenaline rush.
Descent is not possible for:
1. Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances that diminish the psychophysical abilites.
2. Persons with high blood pressure, damaged spine or cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pregnant women and persons suffering from epilepsy.
4. Persons that underwent surgery less than 6 months ago or had surgery on the eye less than a month ago.
5. We also warn mobility-impaired persons against possibility of pain infliction. Participation is at your own risk.